Sensations: A Little Book of Love

Sensations: A Little Book of Love - Dawn Armstrong Sensations is exactly what the title says it is...A little book of love. It falls under the Self-Help category but it is so much more and I believe there is something in it for everyone at every stage of their life. It is a work book with personal reflection questions at the end of the chapters focusing on what that chapter was about. I read this as an e-book and answered the questions as notes in my reader. It will be interesting to go back and see how my answers change as time goes on.

There are chapters on everything from Courage to Endurance and so much more. My favorites are Patience, Soul and Intuition. The author prefaces the chapters with quotes from some famous people and her own work as well. Each and every one are terrific words to live by.

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." Henry Ford

Says it all doesn't it?

I enjoyed the Author's Note where she gives us a little background on how the book came about. She also offers a Pay it Forward when you purchase the book, I admire her for doing that.

Sensations is a short book that is full of inspiration and positive messages. I believe it will mean something different to each person that reads it. It is the kind of book that you can easily apply to your life. I know this is a book I will go back to again and again.

Disclosure: Provided free of charge by WLC for review.