The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You - Keri Gans We have all tried to lose weight only to give up or gain it all back. This book will help you turn that cycle around. I don't normally read "diet" books because I fail on every one. For some reason The Small Change Diet jumped out at me and begged me to read it so I did and boy am I glad.

Keri makes it so easy. No pressure, no stress just great tips on how to change the way you eat, sleep, exercise and basically live you life. You take this book one step at a time, there is no time limit for finishing each step. A definite go at your own pace lifestyle change. I don't want to say diet because for me it was more about changing your lifestyle then just what you eat. If you rush through the steps you are only cheating yourself so I agree with Keri, take it slow and don't move on until you have mastered each one.

The book is based on these ten steps:

1. Create a healthy eating schedule

7. Find the right fats and lose the bad fats

8. Curb sugar and salt cravings

9. Stay healthy in social situations

10. Exercise

Keri breaks each step down in a chapter with very easy and honestly small changes that really do work. This is one "diet" book that will truly help you make the changes that you want to make with very little effort. I am the newest fan of Keri Gans!!!

Recommended for anyone who wants to lose weight once and for all or just live a healthier life.