Still Missing

Still Missing - Chevy Stevens I had heard so many rave reviews for this book and so many recommendations from fellow bookers that I couldn't wait to get it in my hands. Finally I did via The Crazy Books Tour and I have to agree with everyone that it is very good. I found it hard to believe that it is the authors first book.

While I was reading I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster. I could not stop reading and lost a nights sleep getting to the end. The fear, pain, frustration, and anger that Annie experiences jumps off the the page and straight into your head and heart. Not always easy to read but always twisting and turning and making you need to know what happens next.

I gave Still Missing 4/5 stars only because of the ending. I was disappointed by the end, not in the character of Annie but in how it wrapped up. I don't want to give anything away and the ending didn't take anything away from the book but for me it just wasn't as real as the rest if that makes sense.

Don't listen to me, find this book and read it. I very much look forward to more from Chevy Stevens.