Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Doctor: Important Questions Your Doctor Wants You to Ask about Your Medical Condition - James Sutton Rpa-C, Sagar Nigwekar, James Sutton Rpa-C We all go to doctors, we don't all like to go but it's a fact of life. This is a handy little book that should be on everyone's shelf so the next time you go to see your doctor you are ready and prepared.

Chapters include:
Questions You Should Ask at Every Visit
Questions You Should Ask About Your Medications
Questions You Should Ask When in the Hospital
Questions You Should Ask Before Surgery or a Procedure

I love the format of the book. It's broken down by condition and has not only the top five questions pertaining to each condition but additional questions that are very important and we may not think of.

The chapter titled: Tips for Talking to Your Doctor is very informative and I feel those people that are nervous about seeing or talking to their doctors will benefit from these tips. My favorite: "Allow for some silence." Very basic but many people feel that if they are not filling the silence with words they are not getting the attention they need when just the opposite is true.

Being in the medical field for fifteen years I can clearly see the need and use for a reference book like this one. Written in easy language for anyone to understand, no big medical terms to worry about.

Recommended for parents, caregivers and everyone.